Welcome to The Reserve at Spanos Park
Dear Reserve at Spanos Park Guests,
We will be open for play tomorrow, Sunday, April 26, 2020!!
San Joaquin County has approved golf course operations within certain safety guidelines. Consideration for the safety of our guests is our main concern. To this end we have made modifications to our regular operating procedures.
- Any player with a fever or recent contact with anyone know to have COVID-19 is not allowed at the facility.
- Golfers are strongly encouraged to wear facial coverings.
- Those at higher risk for serious illness from COVID-19 are discouraged from golfing.
- Advanced reservations are required. There will be no "walk in" tee times.
- Advanced payment systems are in place through the pro shop. We will have "on line' options very soon.
- All play must begin at the first tee. There can be no "back nine' starts.
- Groups are limited to four players maximum.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times. Reserve staff will monitor and manage throughout the day.
- Players should not touch the flagsticks. An insert has been placed in the hole to allow golfers to retrieve their golf ball without having to reach into the hole
- All rakes, water jugs and ballwashers have been removed to eliminate touch-points. Please bring a water bottle or purchase beverages from our snackbar.
- F&B operations will be grab and go only through our snack bar window located on our patio. All tables and chairs will be removed from the patio. Guests are asked to leave immediately after their round and to eliminate congestion. No congregating in the parking lot.
- Golf carts will be single rider only unless two players are from the same household. As a result, we cannot guarantee we will have carts available at all times.
- All carts, range balls,and other touch-points will be sanitized after each use. Staff will be scheduled for this purpose alone.
- To eliminate touch-points and improve safety, our fee structure has been modified to include range balls. Range balls will be staged for players before their round on our north range tee.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding in these unusual times. We are very happy we are able to provide a fun place for you and allow our staffs to get back to work! Thank you to San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors for their willingness to modify their "Stay at Home Order".
Please call for reservations: